NEW ENTRY PROCESS
Please note we will not be collecting industry votes and nominations this year - the awards are submission-based only.
All firms and individuals must register to enter before Friday 11 January. Entries can still be submitted before the registration deadline using the entry form here. Please see below key dates and how to register/submit an entry:
- Friday 11 January: Registration closes
- Friday 1 March: Submission deadline
- Click on the link ‘Enter category' or the button ‘+ categories' to view the full list of categories
- Next to your chosen category, click on the link ‘enter this category'. This will take you through to the entry form. This means you have registered to enter this category.
- Complete your entry form (you can save your entry and log back in at a later time to complete/submit it)
- Click on the button ‘entries not submitted'
- Next to your category, select the tick box and click ‘submit'
(Please note, if you do not see the tick box, this means you have not completed all required questions on the form. Please click ‘enter details' to go back in the form). You will receive a confirmation email once you have submitted. For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.